Monday, November 10, 2003

i got up quickly and vaulted over adam and a pile of coats and bags as i watched aysha walk towards the restroom. thinking i would follow her into the stall and pretend she wasn't there or just try to startle her and make her laugh, i boogied as fast as my clunky heels would take me. i heard the clicking of the beaded curtain near one of the restrooms, so i followed suit and raced into the alcove. a hand was just shutting the door from the inside. i placed my own hand on the outside of the door and pushed. hard. the door went flying open backwards into the stall and a surprised looking girl who was not aysha staggered backwards, her mouth open. i still had a mischievous grin on my face, and was about to do something lewd, like grab my breasts and stick out my tongue, when i realized that this girl was not anyone i knew, and she had a look that equaled 'restraining order.' i gushed that i was sorry and mumbled something about how i hadn't seen her go in there, and she just looked at me and said, "That's okay, it happens... i guess."

No comments: